Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire a qualified admin/legal secretary. As an admin/legal secretary, you will be responsible for supporting the team with administrative and legal tasks.
- This role requires an individual with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Draft Contracts and agreements
- Interface with contractors on the company’s behalf
- Schedule client appointments
- Take notes during meetings and producing them
- Manage various platforms and work groups for staffs
- Prepare offer letters, payment acknowledgments and allocation letters
- Organise and maintain all legal documents kept on-site.
- Keep tabs on company’s vehicles repairs and registration
- File letters, reports and documents
- Bring meeting and engagement notice to the CEO’s attention
- Manage the company’s mail address and notify each department of mails
- Keep a directory of company vendors
- Communicate with the company bankers
- Communicate with the company lawyers where necessary
- Keep tabs on office needs and making request for replacement
- Procure office equipments and stationeries
- Make flight and hotel reservations
- Liaise with Nigeria Immigration service for international travels and expatriate matters
- Perform other tasks assigned by the CEO
- First Degree in Law.
- Minimum 4 years proven experience as a legal assistant/secretary or similar role
- Familiarity with legal terminology and documentation
- Proficiency in word processing software including MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a team of Lawyers and others in the organisation
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.