Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Sales Support, Planning & Analytics – Sales and Distribution
Job Identification: 3600
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Senior Manager – Sales Support Planning and Analytics
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize complex data in the preparation and generation of statistical and analytical reports to provide intelligence to guide sales activities and initiatives for continuous improvement and fact-based decision-making.
- Evaluate performance measured against sales intelligence in the following areas:
- Gross connection growth
- Sales Channels
- Retail Points
- Trade and Data Partners
- Collect, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of sales data and develop weekly or monthly reports in preparation for business review meetings.
- Engage the regions to follow up on trade activities and Initiatives.
- Provide and maintain a strong and reliable database to facilitate tracking and improvement of channel services and provide information enabling channel business decisions to be made.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-to-date (YTD) measurement reports.
- Build and maintain detailed, accurate daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales performance reports, Channel reports, Trade and retail activities, and geographical reporting.
- Develop and utilize data collection instruments and methods for evaluation and operational data to enhance sales planning.
- Develop report specifications to obtain data as required from various data sources for various reports.
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc reports on essential “health indicators” of the Sales through the analysis of data from various databases using tools such as SAS, Power BI, and Oracle SQL.
- Identify and monitor competitor sales activities to provide and implement countermeasures to retain competitive advantage.
- Support the application of network analytics in driving sales planning efficiency and effectiveness and targeted localized intervention.
- First Degree in a numerate discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3–7 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience working with others.
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization:
- Project planning and reporting, sales and marketing, or related functions
- Experience using data mining tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023; 22:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.