Global Profilers – Our client who runs one of the fastest growing and leading manufacturing companies in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location:?Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage, train, coach and mentor employees.
- Foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- Implement strategies in order to increase productivity and enable sales targets accomplishment.
- Review sales price, to ensure that deviations from the plan are highlighted and corrective measures are taken.
- Visit clients? premises on a weekly basis for meetings and update deals to be closed.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop and forecast sales plans and financial objectives for the branch while meeting sales targets and metrics.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address unresolved/complex customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up to date on the company?s competitors? activities in the territory.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients to generate avenues for further business.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects for Cross-selling and up-selling.
- Meet with potential and existing customers within the designated sales area to present company offerings, build brand awareness, and excel in Cross-selling and up-selling.
- Formulate and develop effective strategies for training, recruitment, management development and succession planning, thus meeting the training needs of the Sales team.
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all company policies and regulations.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe acts, conditions or procedures in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drills at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adhering to Company policies.
- Graduate, Business Administration or equivalent. B.E-Electrical / Mechanical would be preferred. An MBA or master?s degree is a must.
- 10 – 12 years of experience in the sales field of Industrial Products.
- Outstanding knowledge of various competitors? products
- Strong planning and strategic abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation and convincing skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong ability to develop long-term relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills able to listen and respond to customer?s needs.
- Excellent Leadership skills must be able to evaluate how sales staff perform and must develop strategies for meeting sales goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people management, leadership, and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to meet sales targets and goals.
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Decisive and committed
- Results-driven and customer-focused
- Strong attention to details
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
N400,000 – N600,000 Monthly (Open to Negotiation).
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:?firstname.lastname@example.org?using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit globalprofilers.com.