Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Stanbic IBTC Bank
Banker Personal (Lagos) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job Title: Banker Personal(Lagos) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job ID: 80419549
Business Segment: Personal & Private Banking
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering by operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customers and providing banking solutions that meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of the personal banking segment’s value propositions.
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years of banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Ability to educate customers.
- Ability to listen and probe customer responses effectively to ensure proper understanding of needs.
- Advanced sales and consulting skills.
- Achievement-orientated, embracing and achieving challenging targets.
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Understanding of the personal markets etc.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value propositions.
- Understanding of the bank’s products in respect of service level agreements and the bank’s service provider networks.
- Understanding which products are most suited to the different personal banking segments.
- Knowledge of equivalent competitor products and services.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.standardbank.com.