Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement. We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Benue, Gombe, Kogi, Nassarawa and Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
Division: Retail Banking
Job Grade Level: Bo & Above
- Responsible for the Branch Growth, Profitability, Sales, Service and Personnel Management in line with assigned Budget and the Access Way
- Oversee EMS and other branch meetings
- Regular environmental scanning to identify business opportunities.
- Ensure collaboration amongst all units of the branch.
- Ensure the branch has adequate work tools.
- Ensure efficient and timely service delivery at all touchpoints in line with the bank’s service grid.
- Drives branch budget.
- Customer engagement (Physical and Virtual).
- Review and recommend loans for approval
- Manage loan portfolio.
- Responsible for the team’s Sales/Service plan.
- Ensure the branch ambiance is in line with the Bank’s standard
- Periodic review of direct reports
- Prepare and present branch performance
- Conduct business premises spot check
Skills / Knowledge / Requirements
- A good First Degree in any discipline and a Master’s degree. A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 6 years experience in sales, and customer service, including at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
- In-depth knowledge of retail policies, procedures, and branch operations.
- Strong Credit/Financial Analysis Skills
- Understanding of lending regulations.
- Ability to influence, motivate, and train others
- Problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication/Presentation skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Managerial/Administrative Skills
- Team building
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.