Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Budget Controller at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Budget Controller (Corporate Head Office) at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job type: Full-time
- The Budget Controller will be responsible for managing and overseeing FMN’s Group financial planning and budgeting processes.
- Conducting financial analysis to identify trends, variances, and potential cost- saving opportunities.
- Ensuring CHO costs are initiated according to company policy and department budget, recorded correctly, and reviewed against LE and budget targets.
- Working closely with the CHO budget holder as well as conducting monthly reviews to ensure variances are identified and corrected in order to meet yearly objectives.
- Conducting monthly reviews of group projects to ensure budget adherence and proper P&L cost/intangible asset capitalization.
- Analyzing the Group’s indirect costs to ensure a thorough understanding of cost drivers and the identification of business units that are above budget.
- Assisting with the consolidation of cost-saving initiatives across the group by reviewing and analyzing actuals versus targets and working closely with the Procurement team to identify, cost, and begin cost-saving projects.
- Collaborating with department heads and other stakeholders to gather budget input and ensure alignment with the Groups goal
- B.Sc / HND in Finance or related course.
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- At least 7-10 years related experience working in an FCMG sector.
- Have experience with accounting software and data entry.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have proficiency in financial analysis techniques to evaluate data, identify trends and make informed decisions based on financial insights.
- Have strong understanding of budgeting principles and techniques, including creating, monitoring and adjusting budgets as needed.
- Have proficiency in using financial software and tools to collect, organize and analyze financial data.
- Have meticulous attention to detail when preparing budgets, monitoring expenses, and conducting financial analysis
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit dragnetnigeria.com.