Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title:?Commercial, Relationship Management Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- The Commercial Relationship Management Officer is a part of the sales team who builds and maintains relationships with customers, develops, exploits, and consummates sales opportunities, drawing in prospective commercial & retail customers.
- To observe the competition to see what strategies are being used in order to stay ahead of the competition.
- Execute branch commercial sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross-selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, in the commercial business in the Bank through opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management in market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- Manages and maintains current commercial business relationships and seek new accounts through sales.
- Be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank?s products and services.
- Effectively convert service recovery to business opportunities and sustain client loyalty.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective customers and engage in frequent storm.
- Visiting clients and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank?s risk appetite statement and to maximize profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank?s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures.
- Ensure all documentation is valid and complete in assigned portfolio.
- Deliver and always maintain customer service standards, for improved service delivery.
- Log customers? complaints through the customer query register identifying the root causes and addressing them at source to prevent recurrence.
- Provide appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel to ensure that customers? needs are met.
- Offer a consistent yet differentiated customer experience by offering holistic needs analysis and consultation to key clients in portfolio management taking ownership of all categories of customer service matters.
- Consistent and frequent communication with client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Serves as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, recognize and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to decision.
- Complies with the use of appropriate processes and procedures expected of all members of staff who are constantly in contact with the customers.
- Advice customers on financial services
- Handles customer complaints and solve problems
- Engaging customers on banking products and services
- Approach and sign on new customers
Qualification and Skills
Below are the qualifications required to work as a Commercial, RM:
- Education: Minimum of First Degree in Any Discipline. Additional Qualification will be an Added Advantage
- Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 5 – 8 years cognate experience
- Professional Certification: CIBN
- Experience: Sales and Marketing
- Digitally Savvy
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Strategic thinking and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.