Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
CX Research Lead at Moniepoint Incorporated
Job Title: CX Research Lead at Moniepoint Incorporated
Job Type: Full Time
Your Opportunity and Mission
- We are looking for talented and passionate CX Research Lead to join the Growth team. Working closely with our growth data analytics and CRM teams as well as Product and Customer Service, you will be responsible for creating and owning our recurrent NPS and Share of Wallet practices from scratch as well as other ad hoc research into customer behavior.
- Design, build, implement and own comprehensive research on consumer satisfaction, retention, engagement, churn and competitor overlapping (NPS score and Share of Wallet) across multiple markets.
- Create well-structured and visually compelling reports, presentations, and dashboards to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders on a quarterly basis.
- Subject matter expert for Net Promoter Score and Share of Wallet including planning and design of questionnaires, program execution, data infrastructure and systems
- Act as specialist point of contact for advice and guidance on customer intelligence including the coaching and development of others
- A Degree in a Scientific discipline such as Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics is preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience working with CX outside of an academic and internship setting, in blue chip companies or tech
- A deep understanding of quantitative and qualitative research and analytical techniques to conduct customer value and behavior drivers and Customer Journey analysis. Knowledge of CX disciplines and metrics including loyalty, satisfaction, net promoter score
- Data analysis experience: ability to execute complex analysis and synthesize into a storyline to evangelize, influence and drive action across the organization
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data
- Excellent spoken and written English.
What Moniepoint Can Offer You
- The opportunity to drive financial inclusion and shape the future of the African financial ecosystem
- The chance to work on innovative and impactful projects
- A dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment where every team member’s voice is recognized and valued
- Flexible work arrangements
- Continuous learning and career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, individual performance bonuses, and firmwide performance bonus
- Company covered health insurance plans
- Pension plans
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.