DevOps Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria
Job Title: DevOps Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria
- The DevOps engineer is involved in all phases of the software lifecycle and is responsible for delivering work packages and functionalities that meet customer requirements.
- DevOps engineers shall possess ability in coding, scripting, integration, and verification around the entire lifecycle of solution delivery.
- DevOps Engineers should strive to develop adjacent skills and drive a continuous learning culture by sharing and promoting new ideas, approaches, and patterns across the delivery teams.
- They should seek opportunities to teach others how to use the tools and promote a culture of automation.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with DevOps Architect to build a solution aligned with received ADM demands and requirements documentation.
- Analyze the customer needs from LLD and recommend appropriate solutions based on predefined strategy.
- Develop an implementation proposal based on the design using development tools.
- Make sure the SW component meet the target requirements with performing unit testing of software programs.
- Prepare release notes for the next step, provide signed CPA and merged packages.
- Document the code and updated workflow to facilitate maintenance.
- Perform unit/basic testing of software programs and automation.
- Perform component testing of software programs including bug fixing, provide support to system testing phase.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Fixes bugs on identified environments such as IAT, SIT, UAT, and Production.
- Focus on ALM platforms, build tools & frameworks, orchestration technologies, unit & functional test tool integration, deployment automation technologies.
- Support and/or participate in the acceptance procedures and tests.
- Do necessary changes on Jira on time during SDLC.
- Supports go-live activity with operation team.
You will Bring
- An adequate Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines; or relevant industry experience in software development activity or System Integration.
- Have an analytical mind and be able to follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance.
- Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
- Configuration management experience
- Experience with Java/J2ee, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with Web Services
- Microservices and K8S
- Good experience of IP Technologies
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.