Positive Online Industry Limited
Positive Online Industry Limited, we are a Full-Service Technology Holding Company. Positive is a mother company to six subsidiaries currently and expanding, serving thousands to millions of customers and users in the Tech Ecosystem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital / Remote Sales Representative
Location:?Remote / Work-from-Home
- We are seeking a highly motivated and tech-savvy Remote Sales Representative to join our dynamic sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating leads, building relationships with potential clients, and closing sales deals.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, digital environment and committed to meeting sales goals.
- Generate leads and build a pipeline of prospects through research, networking, and cold-calling.
- Conduct product demonstrations to potential clients via video conferencing tools.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and proposing customized solutions.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Use CRM systems to manage sales process and client information.
- Provide feedback on market trends and competitive activities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop strategies for generating interest in our products/services.
- Attend virtual sales meetings and training sessions to stay updated on product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative or similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in using digital communication tools like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and CRM software.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Persistent and results-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of sales process and effective sales techniques.
N40,000 – N150,000 / month.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary plus commission-based incentives.
- Flexible working hours and a supportive remote work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Extensive training and career advancement opportunities.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailing their experience, a cover letter explaining why they are the best fit for the role, and any relevant sales performance data to:?firstname.lastname@example.org?using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit positive.ng.