Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Administrative Executive
Location: Ejigbo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Office Management: Maintain an organized and efficient office environment, including managing office supplies, equipment, and facilities (e.g., servers, computers printers, intercoms, etc.)
- Record Management: Oversee record-keeping and document management processes, ensuring compliance with data protection and retention policies.
- Vendor Management: Collaborate with vendor and service providers, negotiate contracts, and manage relationships to optimize office policies.
- Travel and Logistics: Coordinate travel arrangements, meetings, and events, including booking accommodations, transportation and meeting venues.
- Budget Management: Assist in budget preparation and monitor expenses related to office operations.
- Regulatory and Government Agency Management: Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Policy Formulation, Strategy and implementation: Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness. Also creating clear and concise reports.
Human Resource Duties
- Recruitment: Lead the recruitment process, including job posting, screening, interviewing and
- onboarding of new employees.
- Employee Relations: Address employee inquiries, concerns, and conflict, fostering a positive and
- inclusive workplace culture.
- Performance Management: Design and implement performance evaluation processes, provide
- feedback, and work on employee development plans.
- Training and Development: Identify training needs, organize training programs, and ensure employees
- have to learning resources to help them understand their job responsibilities.
- Policy Implementation: Develop, update, and enforce HR policies, procedures, and employment
- standards to ensure legal compliance and consistency. Also create a compensation strategy for all
- employees based on market research and pay survey and keeping the strategy up to date. Design and
- implement employee retention strategies.
- Benefits Administration: Manage employee benefit programs, such as health insurance, retirements
- plans, and leave policies.
- Legal Compliance: Stay up to date with labour laws and regulations, ensuring HR practices are in
- compliance with relevant laws. Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state
- and Federal regulations.
- ICT Skills: The ideal candidate must be very savvy, knowledgeable & astute in relevant Admin/HR
- software, including Payroll Software application and should be very versatile in surfing the internet.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR, preferably in a supervisory role
- Expert business and organizational planning ability
- Vast experience in team leadership
- Successful experience in employee relations
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strategic thinking ability
- Proven ability to multitask
N150,000 – N180,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV to: [email protected] with “HR/Admin Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit ascentech.com.ng.