Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Sooyah Bistro Limited
HR Manager at Sooyah Bistro Limited
Job Title: HR Manager at Sooyah Bistro Limited
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (Hybrid)
- We are looking for self-driven and motivated Human Resources Manager to join our dynamic team of achievers to oversee all aspects of our human resources practices and processes.
- You will be a leader in a fast-paced environment that ensures that we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to achieve our mission and objectives through the promotion of our core corporate values and shaping a positive culture.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- N180,000 – N200,000 Monthly
- Performance based bonuses
- Transportation Allowance
- HMO plan
- Professional training allowance
- Technology and monthly talk and data allowance
- 21 days paid vacation.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.