Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers? response to our offerings, we are also the world?s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
Job Requisition ID: 205068
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our International Human Resources team in Lagos, Nigeria as HR Coordinator.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your HR skills where you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions including administration, dealing with external vendors, involvement with HR projects and providing Regional support.
Key Responsibilities include
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matters relating to employment matters.
- Deal with HR queries from HO and RO in coordination with Station Head. Prepare HR documentation for Head Office, SMA, Business cases.
- Ensure the Station legal requirements are strictly adhered to.
- Follow-up of recruitment procedure in coordination with the Station Head. Assist in recruitment and selection of candidates.
- Prepares staff vacancy notices and press advertisements by going through job specification and obtain necessary approvals.
- Receives applications through a variety of sources databases, internet, email applications, agency and screens against criteria to build data bank.
- Ensure appropriate induction of new staff.
- In charge of the performance management of the stations.
- Prepare HR reports required by Regional HR.
- Follow up and coordination of employee?s Annual Leave Balance, sick leave, updates Oracle, maintain Personal Files.
- Ensures smooth implementation of HR/Admin policy.
- Handles all training submission for the station. Maintains uniformity and quality standards and ensuring training targets are met. Supports the training programs, liaise with training dept. at HO & RO and in coordination with Station Head.
- Liaise with line departments to ensure that appraisals are done on time and to correct standard
- Perform various secretarial and administrative duties to support requirements and maintain the office functions smoothly on a daily basis.
- Organize and maintain the effective base for various office activities. Copy and distribute correspondence, memoranda, reports, and other related materials.
- Establish and maintain confidential filing system, categorize and maintain manuals, other source material.
- Coordinate travel, hotel bookings etc. Answering correspondence, setting up conferences/workshops, travel, budget, payroll, explaining policies, coordinating support services, etc.
- Assist in planning and preparing for meetings, to include preparing agendas and meeting packets, setting up refreshments, recording/transcribing meeting minutes, distribution documentation as appropriate, maintaining records, or other tasks as necessary.
- Collect monthly payroll data in coordination with accountant consultant.
- Oversee Commercial?s and Admin processes and Serves as Commercial?s key liaison with other departments (Finance, Operations)
- Gather, compile and analyse information from multiple sources; prepare a variety of complex reports, manuals and agendas.
- Compose routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda which are generally confidential.
- Bachelor?s Degree
- 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in employment law and other government compliance regulations e.g. health and safety.
- Airline experience will be an added advantage
- Experience supporting multinational workforce.
- Experience of managing and being managed remotely.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.