Information Security Officer at Advans Nigeria
Job Title: Information Security Officer at Advans Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
The Information Security Officer (CISO) will be responsible for protecting the Bank?s IT resources and information assets by:
- Ensuring strategic alignment of information security in support of business objectives;
- Ensuring availability, confidentiality, integrity, audit ability of the Bank?s information systems;
- Ensuring the continued availability of the Bank?s information systems;
- Ensuring reduction of adverse impacts on the Bank?s business operations to an acceptable level;
- Ensuring conformity of applicable laws, regulations and standards;
- Preventing non-repudiation of computer-based activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Information Security Governance: Establish and maintain a framework to assure that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives and consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Liaise with CHRM to ensure that each job description include information security governance activities
- Identify current and potential legal and regulatory issues affecting information security and assess their impact on the Bank.
- Establish and maintain information security policies that support business goals and objectives.
- Risk Management: Identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives:
- Develop systematic, analytical and continuous risk management processes.
- Ensure that risk identification, analysis and mitigation activities are integrated into projects and process life cycle.
- Identify and analyze risks through suitable and recommended methods
- Information Security Programme Management: Design, elaborate and manage information security programme to implement the information security governance framework.
- Establish and maintain plans to implement the information security governance framework.
- Manage the information security budget in implementing the information security programme.
- Information Security Management: Oversee and direct information security activities to execute the information security programme.
- Ensure that the rules of use for information systems and the administrative procedures for information systems comply with the Bank?s information security policies.
- Ensure that services provided by other enterprises, including outsourced providers are consistent with established information security policies.
- Response Management: Establish and manage capability to respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information systems events:
- Design, elaborate and implement processes for detecting, identifying and analyzing security-related events.
- Develop response and recovery plans including organizing, training, and equipping teams.
- Ensure periodic testing of the response and recovery plans where appropriate.
- Coordinate and manage activities related to the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) including the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP).
- Coordinate the maintenance of the BCP/DRP documentation.
- Liaise with all resources that intervene in the Bank?s BCP: Senior Management, Directors and Managers, Staff, Consultants, vendors and auditors
- Any other duties reasonably requested by CIO.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with at least 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit advansnigeria.com .