Internal Control Officer at Moniepoint?
Job Title: Internal Control Officer at Moniepoint
- The Internal Control Officer implements, monitors and measures the adequacy of control systems in the company in compliance with regulations and internal control framework.
- The job holder is responsible for increasing operational efficiency by detecting and eliminating fraud and business risks.Internal Control Officer at Moniepoint Incorporated
- Design and subsequently examine and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control systems
- Perform test on both the functioning of specific internal control procedures and transactions
- Conduct regular control checks on cash, inventory, expense, dispatch and production reports.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with existing Company policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letters and queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- Undertakes special investigations that may be required to forestall mismanagement of Company resources.
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
- Challenging current processes across the company and identifying opportunities for refinement
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up
- Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices
- Conduct mystery shopping exercises and any other assessments as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of a University First Degree preferably in Finance.
- Experience in dispute resolution, settlement, reconciliation and mystery shopping
- Conceptual skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Value adding orientation.
- Desire/aptitude for learning
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.