Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager, Home Category
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and manage subcategories under Jumia. Maintain the P&L and develop annual and quarterly category strategic plans by conducting financial analysis of the business.
- Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation
- Work closely with the vendor management team to identify vendors and negotiate contracts to ensure best quality and costs.
- Ensure continuous growth of our existing business by owning pricing and promotions strategy, working with marketing teams to improve product content and visibility; and managing stock availability by coordinating teams across the business to bring the product to the customer.
- Partner with Jumia Services to improve product availability, reduce costs, and minimize our working capital investment. Work together with system teams to identify main opportunities for process automation and efficiency gains.
- Influence large number stakeholders across the business; work closely with the team members and other business groups to deliver results and be comfortable in presenting projects and results to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Building strong link with account managers of our top brands and vendors (Home & Appliances).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized and accredited University
- 3 – 8 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Experience managing key accounts, channels in retail, consumer goods, consumer electronics environment (national & international)
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.