Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
MacTay Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
1.) Financial Analyst
- Vendor/supplier payment Management
- Purchase Order Receipting (Capex and Opex)
- Purchase requisitioning review
- Contract Management (end to end)
- Weekly General Ledger analysis and review for correction
- Financial Analysis and Project Evaluation
- Monthly Opex analysis and report. Opex variance report to Financial Planning team and General Ledger team
- Manage and control departmental CAPEX and OPEX budget before spending
- Develop and maintain a system to track all expense by the department.
- Coordination of the Annual renewal of Opex
- Monthly Accrual (System/Manual)
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Oversee the preparation of financial and operational performance reports to management.
- Analyzing Operating Expense reports and report on variances against budgets.
- Interpret accounting/financial information to evaluate the financial performance.
- Develop and manage financial management systems, policies and procedure, making appropriate recommendations for modifications and improvements.
- Undertake financial evaluation and projection for identified projects, ensuring accurate deduction of taxes and prompt rendering of returns.
- Stakeholder Management.
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Part qualification / membership in a professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA).
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Financial Environment in treasury, banking or in FMCG environment.
- Familiarity with good accounting practices and the Nigerian policy environment.
- Extensive bank reconciliation experience
- Up-to-Date knowledge of the money and capital market.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the mail subject.
2.) Key Account Associate
- As the Key Account Associate (Merchant Banking), you are a self-starter with adequate territorial knowledge, responsible for the Area performance and individual states under purview.
- You are self-driven, result oriented and most importantly – An A player. You are primarily responsible for executing the state’s growth strategy to correctly position it within the landscape in Nigeria by working with the Key Account Manager in cementing the company’s strategy of becoming the largest neobank in Nigeria.
- Source for new clients and expand client network in the retail marketplace (Merchants and consumers) daily.
- Develop and maintain market dominance by ensuring acquisition, retention and Month on Month growth in acquisition.
- Drive corporate strategy in Markets, Partnership, Aggregators and Supply value chain.
- Monitor performance of Merchants, consumer behavior and provide market intelligence to the team.
- Proper Branding and training of Merchants and partners.
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Consistently deliver monthly OKR.
- Any other responsibility may be assigned by the Head of sales.
- B.Sc / HND from a recognized educational institution
- Minimum of 2:2 or a lower credit
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Take Home: N100,000
- Benefits: Pension, HMO, Leave Allowance, 13th Month & other benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
3.) Wireless Network Optimization Engineer
Locations: Enugu & Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Support handle complaints
- Support RF optimization and troubleshooting
- Support output the test report
- DT and QT test
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- At least 3 years experience in DT
- Familiar with TEMS and other DT softwares
- Complete each test in accordance with the test requirements, and output a test report.
- Master front-end CQT/DT test methods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.