About the Role
- The Lendsqr Engineering team is looking for an exceptional engineer to take on the role of Mobile Engineer.
- This is an exciting role responsible for building out user interfaces on Pecunia and other web properties.
- The key requirement for this position is a growth-oriented attitude and commitment to excellence.
- Coding, code maintenance, and testing
- Responsible for researching and implementing the latest mobile programming techniques and web technologies
- Communicate with the manager or team members on issues and in providing solutions
- Assist the team in achieving the project goals and meeting the project schedule
- Assist with mobile app related support issues
- May be required to onboard new team members in the future
- High level proficiency with React Native
- High level proficiency with TypeScript
- Working knowledge of Git and SCM on GitHub or similar software
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, curious and growth-minded
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and resourcefulness.
- Time management skills
- Willingness to learn.
- Base pay
- Incentive pay
- Other company benefits as defined by policy.