Winock is a holdings company incorporated in Nigeria to provide an ecosystem of sustainable services to micro businesses through duly registered and licensed subsidiary companies. We are inspired to provide services to micro businesses because they contribute significantly to economic sustainability and social wealth creation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage calendar and appointments
- Schedule and organize travels, outings and meetings
- Handle CEO?s phone calls during working hours.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Remind the CEO of deadlines and action points
- Assist in preparing reports, plans, and presentations
- Represent the CEO in management meetings
- Keeping confidential information. Screening visitors and deciding if they should be allowed to meet with the CEO
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Must be very professional and presentable
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very organized
- Enjoy secretarial and administrative roles
- Must be responsible
- Have a positive attitude
- Be confidential.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:?email@example.com?using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit winock.com.