Receptionist / Front Desk Officer at KELRICH Hotel
?Receptionist / Front Desk Officer at KELRICH Hotel
Overall Description of Duties
- The hotel receptionist serves as the first point of contact for all guests at our organization. As such, the ideal candidate should be friendly, welcoming, patient, helpful, and knowledgeable.
- Their duties may include greeting guests as they come in, managing the check-in and check-out process, answering questions and requests, and helping with administrative tasks at the front desk.
- The hotel receptionist must be trustworthy and able to work well with little direct supervision.
- The satisfaction and comfort of each guest is our top priority, and the hotel receptionist?s attitude and behavior should reflect that at all times.
- Welcoming guests and checking their details against their bookings
- Allocating guests their rooms and providing keys
- Answering phones from prospective customers and guests, taking messages and delivering them
- Completing administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying
- Responding to requests for help and information
- Providing concierge services, such as arranging travel and providing information about local amenities and attractions.
- Preparing room bills and ensuring prompt payments
- Checking guests out, taking payments and returning deposits.
- Any other task assigned. To be Qulified for Receptionist / Front Desk Officer at KELRICH Hotel
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or suitable equivalent
- 2+ years experience working in a hotel receptionist or guest services role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other necessary computer programs
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude even under high pressure
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of booking systems and software
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2023.