Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Recruitment Specialist at Accirro Limited
Job Category: Human Resources at Accirro Limited
- We are seeking a driven, dynamic Recruitment Specialist to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria. As a global recruitment firm focused on connecting top talents with leading companies worldwide, we need recruiting professionals who can source, attract and acquire quality talent.
- As our Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for clients across various functions and industries.
- This includes talent sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, salary negotiation, onboarding and more.
- You will collaborate with our team of experts to build pipelines of qualified candidates using innovative techniques.
- Developing customized recruitment strategies based on client hiring needs
- Sourcing active and passive candidates through online channels, events, referrals etc.
- Performing initial screening of applicants’ resumes and profiles
- Conducting interviews to assess candidates’ skills and fit
- Managing and coordinating recruitment workflow using latest tools
- Selecting qualified candidates to present to clients
- Advising on salary negotiations and drafting job offers
- Ensuring smooth onboarding and joining of new hires
- Maintaining extensive talent network and pipeline
- Staying up-to-date on recruiting best practices and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience Recruitment Specialist at Accirro Limited
- Expertise in sourcing candidates online and through professional networks
- Strong interviewing and assessment skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Passion for using technology to transform hiring
- Recruitment certification is a plus.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2023.