Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Speedaf Express is a diversified integrated logistics solution provider. We are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea, and road transportation. Since founded, we have been constantly expanding global networks, developing products, and introducing IT technology and equipment to realize automatic operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full time
- The Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying and securing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- This role involves actively prospecting for new clients, understanding their needs, presenting product or service solutions, negotiating contracts, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify potential clients and market segments that align with our logistics services and generate new leads through research, networking, and cold calling.
- Develop and implement strategies effectively for extensive sales and distribution of company products.
- Collaborate with the operations team to create tailored logistics solutions for clients.
- Present proposals and quotations to clients, addressing their specific requirements.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly to enhance sales process and revenue.
- Meet or exceed sales targets, revenue goals, and KPIs set by the Line Managers and Management.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records including client interactions and sales forecast to obtain information useful in preparing reports
- Conduct client meetings, presentations, and site visits to showcase our services.
- Perform every other tasks as assigned by your Reporting Line.
Competencies and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Proven track record in sales, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role with proven track records in Logistics, B2B and FMCG.
- Must be able to identify prospects, identify prospects’ challenges and proffer solutions and build rapport and maintain client relationships and Retention.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools.
- Must be a good negotiator.
- Must possess excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.