Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote) at Moniepoint Incorporated
Job Title:?Talent Acquisition Specialist at Moniepoint Incorporated
Job Type:Full Time (Remote)
About the Role
- You will join a smart, collaborative and passionate team of Recruiters. We take pride in the art of hiring and retaining talent across different functions.
- As a recruiter, you will partner directly with hiring managers and own end-to-end recruitment.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of different business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
- If you thrive in a collaborative team setting, enjoy ownership of your work, and take pride in providing exceptional candidate experience, this might be the role for you, and we would like to hear from you!
What You?ll Get To Do
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process: from job intake, sourcing, scheduling to interviewing, offer negotiation, hiring and onboarding.
- Engaging in proactive recruitment strategies to generate pipelines of qualified candidates for current and future needs.
- Working closely with hiring managers at all levels to identify current and upcoming staffing needs and build long-lasting working relationships.
- Assist in implementing various HR initiatives, including providing recommendations on process and program improvements Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote) at Moniepoint Incorporated
- Facilitate day to day employee relations, including complaint resolution
- Coordinate, administer and facilitate the performance management and talent management for employees
- Support the execution of HR strategies, policies, procedures, and programs to sustain continued growth and retention.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- An Educational background in Human Resources and/or a relevant technical program.
- Minimum of 4 years? relevant work experience including: Experience in full life-cycle recruitment, working closely with hiring managers and candidates.
- Experience as both an agency recruiter and as an In-house recruiter
- Out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to sourcing, candidate management and candidate experience.
- Experience hiring for both Technical and Non-Technical roles (Engineering, Business and Commercial positions)
- Highly self-motivated and directed; ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Strong relationship building skills with stakeholders, team members and candidates.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and a keen attention to detail.
- High business acumen with the ability to align departmental projects & key business objectives.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.