Effective date: 20-07-1993
Welcome to HighAchievers.me! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of our website (https://highachievers.me) and any related services provided by HighAchievers.me (“we,” “our,” or “us”). By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our website and services.
- Account Creation and Responsibilities 1.1 You must be at least 18 years old to create an account on HighAchievers.me. If you are under 18, you may only use our website and services with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. 1.2 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials (username and password) and for all activities that occur under your account. 1.3 You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information during the account creation and registration process. You will promptly update any changes to this information to keep it current and accurate.
- User Conduct 2.1 You agree to use HighAchievers.me in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. 2.2 You are solely responsible for any content you submit, post, or display on our website and services. By using HighAchievers.me, you warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to any content you submit and that it does not violate the rights of any third party. 2.3 You will not use our website and services for any unlawful, harmful, or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to, spreading viruses, engaging in harassment, or violating the privacy of others.
- Intellectual Property 3.1 HighAchievers.me and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the intellectual property of HighAchievers.me or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. 3.2 You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or publicly display any part of our website or its content without our prior written consent.
- Third-Party Links and Content 4.1 Our website and services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We do not endorse, control, or monitor such third-party content, and we are not responsible for any content, products, or services provided by these third parties. 4.2 You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred due to your interactions with third-party websites or resources.
- Disclaimer of Warranties 5.1 HighAchievers.me is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or availability of our website and services. 5.2 We do not guarantee that our website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components. You agree to use HighAchievers.me at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability 6.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, HighAchievers.me and its affiliates, officers, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use our website and services. 6.2 We shall not be liable for any loss of data, profits, or other intangible losses resulting from your use of HighAchievers.me.
- Indemnification 7.1 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HighAchievers.me, its affiliates, officers, employees, or agents, from any claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of our website and services or any violation of these Terms.
- Modifications to the Terms 8.1 We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly. By continuing to use HighAchievers.me after any changes to the Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms.
- Termination 9.1 We may terminate or suspend your account and access to our website and services at any time and for any reason, without prior notice or liability.
- Governing Law 10.1 These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Country/State], without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
- Contact Information 11.1 If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at [email address].
By using HighAchievers.me, you signify your acceptance of these Terms of Service. Thank you for using HighAchievers.me, and we hope you achieve great success on our platform!