Golden Oil Industries Limited
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job Type: Full time
- This role is responsible for producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports. Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets. Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Effective management of customers payment records.
- Quality and timeliness of sale analysis report.
- Effective management and monitoring of finish goods stock and rest of record.
- Checking and monitoring of sales prices before final waybill and invoice.
Finance & Accounts:
- Ensure proper daily monitoring of customer payment.
- Ensuring daily coordination/raising of Authority to Load (ATL)/loading
- Final preparation of sales document
- Checking relevant documents before dispatch.
- Analysis of sales report as relate to each week or month.
- Checking and ensuring sales price are in accordance with management approved pricing method before preparation of final waybill and invoice.
- Prepare and check sales invoices before final loading.
- Close monitoring of finish good stock and rest of record.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance and Accounting or related field; MBA or Advanced Degree in Accounting, Finance is a plus.
- 5+ years of Solid knowledge of all other finance and Accounts Operations
- Strong analytical skill set both numerical as well as legal.
- Advanced computer software skills, especially Excel (ability to work with complex formulas), PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong combination of technical, leadership, written & oral communication, team collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in managing projects & programs and maintaining metrics.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:?firstname.lastname@example.org?using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit activa.ng.