Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Sterling Homes Limited
At Sterling Homes Limited, we are focused on the need to increase access to home ownership for the average citizen and create a better living experiences for people in a secure community. We are building communities for families, retirees, return-seeking investors (both local & international) and professionals, from our inception in 2014 till now, we have housed over 5000 people across Nigeria and we plan to do much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Customer Service Executive
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for Executives, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
- composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward Association membersat all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Organize Executive meeting set-upsand plan events, both internal and off-site
- Keeping updated records of customer information, interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in any related course
- 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Preferably female for gender balance
- Must not be older than 25years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the Association and its members.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit sterlinghomesltd.com.