Stanbic IBTC Bank
Banker Personal – Abeokuta at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job Title: Banker Personal-Abeokuta at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job ID: 80418314
Business Segment: Personal & Private Banking
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customers in the branch, providing banking solutions that meet the customer?s needs in accordance with each of the personal banking segment?s value propositions.
- Minimum of First Degree
- 1-2 years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Ability to educate customers.
- Ability to listen and probe customer responses effectively to ensure proper understanding of needs.
- Advanced sales and consulting skills.
- Achievement-orientated, embracing and achieving challenging targets.
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Understanding of the personal markets etc.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value propositions.
- Understanding of the bank?s products in respect of service level agreements and the bank?s service provider networks.
- Understanding which products are most suited to the different personal banking segments.
- Knowledge of equivalent competitor products and services.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.standardbank.com.