Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Accirro Limited is a specialist global recruitment platform focused on connecting top tech and leadership talents with high-growth startups and enterprises looking to scale globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a driven Business Development Manager to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business and expanding client relationships in the Nigerian market.
As our Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve revenue targets for the Nigerian region
- Identify, initiate contact and qualify leads for recruitment services
- Build a strong sales pipeline and manage the end-to-end client acquisition process
- Create bespoke recruitment solutions tailored to prospective clients’ needs
- Leverage marketing campaigns and events to boost Accirro’s brand presence
- Continuously network to expand professional relationships with hiring managers
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or related field
- 3+ years of inside sales or business development experience preferably in staffing/recruitment
- Strong track record of overachieving sales targets and acquiring new logos
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Hunter mentality and tenacity in pursuing new business opportunities
- Knowledge of Nigeria’s recruitment landscape and talent availability
- Experience using CRM and sales tools to manage pipeline.
N150,000 – N250,000Monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested candidates are invited to send their Resume detailing their recruitment experience using the job application form link above
- This is an excellent opportunity to play a key sales role while being part of a fast-growing recruitment firm expanding globally.
- Accirro is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.accirro.com.