Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
TAC Professional Services
Chief Financial Controller at a Microfinance Bank – TAC Professional Services
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Our client seeks to employ a qualified Chartered Accountant as the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) with relevant experience in the Financial Service industry.
Qualification & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or in any other related field
- Professional Accounting qualification is a must e.g, ACA, ACCA, CPA, or other equivalents.
- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience in the financial service industry (Micro Finance Bank) at the management level is required.
- Must have good working knowledge of relevant accounting software.
- Must have the ability to write procedural manuals,reports and correspondence
- A prior working experience in the financial sector (MFB) at the management level will be an added advantage
- Ability to work effectively under tight reporting deadlines
- Abilityh to ensure treasury management is up-to-date and effective
- An effective team leader with strong organizational skill and keen attention to details
- The ideal candidate must be young, smart,dynamic and with the capacity to think out of the box
- Age consideration will not be above 45 years at the date of application.
N700,000 – N750,000 Monthly.