Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Chief General Manager Cement Industry at Dangote Group
Job Title: Chief General Manager, Cement Industry at Dangote Group
Job ID: DCP-GBOKO-CGM
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Support plant management in the planning, coordination, and control of efficient operation, maintenance, and execution of all plant equipment design, modification, erection and commissioning activities.
- Management of all technical personnel and plant administration.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Spares and material control for cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external professional services/support as approved by management.
- Technical manpower planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other assignments that supports plant operations.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / B.Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 30 years relevant experience.
- Plant operation/maintenance skills. (Preferably Cement Plant).
- Possess management and administration skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- SAP literacy.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.