MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Device Logistics and Support, Fixed Broadband
Job Identification: 3558
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – Device Logistics and Support
Division: Fixed Broadband
- To support in identifying new device technology and coordinate the development and review of test processes and procedures for all broadband device categories.
- To ensure device distribution and stock management in compliance with laid-down processes and procedures in alignment with the regional sales teams.
- Manage broadband device quality, testing, performance, and functionality in line with business needs and network compatibility
- Develop strategies and collaborate with internal stakeholders on broadband device category requirements, packaging, and procurement.
- Provide regular support and updates to vendors and users where technical upgrades or support are required for device performance and functionality.
- Ensure broadband device categories are bundled with approved data propositions and relevant information.
- Monitor broadband device performance and coordinate feedback and swap processes on defective, faulty, or damaged devices.
- Provide outstanding technical support with the use of a variety of technical tools to analyze and troubleshoot issues in real-time and investigate solutions.
- Execute all periodic device-related initiatives.
- Work with regional technical staff in the areas of device performance, fault and escalation management, and effective solutions.
- Work with regional field sales staff in the area of logistics and planning to undertake effective sales activities.
- Work with marketing, IT, NWK, and GSSC to ensure device quality management.
- First Degree in Social Sciences or Computer Science or Engineering
- Fluent in English.
- 3?7 years? experience in an area of specialization, with experience working with others to include:
- Experience in project planning, product testing, customer support, engineering, or a related function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Telecoms experience would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.