Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Cost Control Accountant at Abuja Clinics
Job Title: Cost Control Accountant at Abuja Clinics
- Reporting primarily to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for performing cost analysis and preparing budget reports, create detailed reports that present cost-effective solutions for the hospital.
- The incumbent will ultimately build updated databases and manage cost information to maximize profitability.
- The role holder must be proficient in computer skills, creating databases, and be able to help an organization to establish a stable budget within their specifications
- The role of the Cost Accountant involves preparing periodic cost forecasts, analysing and reporting profit margins.
- The responsibility also includes collecting cost information and maintain an expenses database.
- The incumbent will review services.
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.