One17 Capital Limited
One17 Capital Limited is a Fund Management Company, licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide a host of Fund Management, Ethical Investment and Financial Advisory Services to Organizations, Government Agencies, Private and Retail clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
- This is a full-time on-site role for an Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at One17 Capital Limited in Nigeria.
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, including diary management, expense report preparation, and other administrative tasks.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent organizational, communication, and critical thinking skills while maintaining utmost confidentiality at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Extensive executive administrative assistance experience
- Experience in providing executive support
- Proven ability to prepare detailed expense reports and manage expenses effectively
- Exceptional diary management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive self-starter with critical thinking abilities, able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience in administrative assistance
- Professional qualification in secretarial studies/administration is a plus
- Experience in the financial or investment industry is desirable
- Willingness to learn non-interestt finance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:?firstname.lastname@example.org?using the position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit one17capital.com.