Global Rainbowbird Partners
Finance Manager (Chartered) at Global Rainbowbird Partners
Job Title: Finance Manager (Chartered) at Global Rainbowbird Partners
- We are searching for a Head of Finance and Accounts with the capacity to build from scratch a world-class finance & strategy team to steer our client?s company through the next phase of growth.
- You are expected to act as the commercial brain of the company, driving our clients? Capital raise, business planning process and identifying and measuring growth and profitability initiatives by acting as a strategic partner to key portfolios.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions. *Plan, strategize and execute financial modules and activities to establish and maintain a proactive and prudent financial management practices.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Providing an interpretation of financial information.
- Monitoring cash flow and using the same to predict future financial trends.
- Analyzing change and advising the Management on what needs to be done?
- Formulating strategies to be used in the long-term financial plans for a business entity
- Researching the different factors that influence business performances
- Analyzing the performance of competitors and the trends in the financial market Finance Manager (Chartered) at Global Rainbowbird Partners
- Developing management mechanism in the finance department for purpose of minimizing the financial risks.
- Reviewing and evaluating cost reduction opportunities open to the firm. *Working with auditors to establish and ensure prudent financial practices.
- Developing good working relationship with professionals such as bankers, auditors, or statutory organizations for the benefit of the firm.
- Managing the company?s budgets while ensuring and enforcing budgetary controls
- Updating the company regarding changes in legislation or regulations that may affects the firm?s business operation.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Tax and Regulatory Affairs ? Ensure all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Any other duties as assigned by the MD.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Finance or Accounting.
- 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be a member of ICAN or ACCA for a minimum of 5 years
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently.
- Prior experience in an engineering firm is preferable
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting.
- Proficiency in use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and accounting packages.
- Must have vast knowledge of accounting principles, IFRS, analytical skill and business acumen
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
- N300, 000 – N400, 000 Gross Monthly.
- Accommodation is available.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2024.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.