Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Retail Partnerships
Job Type: Full-time
- The Head, Retail Partnerships will drive retail business development and execution of the Bank’s retail marketing plans to achieve desirable profitability.
- He/She will meet retail and SME financial targets, ensure the achievement of overall cluster targets while ensuring strong customer-focused service culture within the retail division.
- Drive the Bank’s Retail sales strategy; ensure all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the Region’s objective in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Oversee risk asset transactions in the region to ensure growth, quality value propositions and within the Bank’s risk appetite.
- Ensure in-depth understanding of all customers’ portfolio, using customer value chain analysis to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- Facilitate new business through market scanning, joint marketing calls and intelligence gathering
- Provide and drive strong collaboration within the regional retail teams to achieve set targets
- Drive budgets; monitor and report budget performance of Regional retail businesses
- Ensure customers’ demands are met through effective products/service offerings.
- Review strategies to ensure excellent, efficient and comprehensive customer service delivery is provided constantly.
- Understand retail customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable relationship.
- Identify opportunities to migrate retail customers to more appropriate, cost effective channels.
- Drive the use of appropriate processes and procedures by all members of staff who are constantly in contact with the retail customers e.g. Retail CTL, Retail RMO, TOFT, TTL, Tellers and the Branch guards.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline.
- Additional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in sales & marketing in any financial Institution, preferrably Banking or Fintech.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.