Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We invite applications for:
Title: Young Engineers Program 2024
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a recent graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering or other power option courses, boasting a minimum second-class lower Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University?
- If so, IE Accelerate (2024 Young Engineers Program) is your pathway to ignite your Engineering Odyssey for global relevance within the Power sector.
Why Choose This Program?
- Accelerate your career with an intensive 12-month program that gears you towards fostering critical thinking and shaping a culture of solving problems where theory meets ground-breaking innovation.
- Dive into a Technology revolution and disruption in the power sector in Africa, tackling cutting-edge engineering challenges alongside seasoned professionals.
- Make a real impact: Your ideas have the power to change the world.
- The program provides opportunities to contribute to meaningful projects that address real-world problems and shape a better future.
- Recent graduate with a minimum grade of second-class lower Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable University.
- Must have studied Electrical / Electronic Engineering or other Power option courses
- Completed mandatory youth service scheme (NYSC) by May 2024,- for Nigerians before 2019.
- Passion for power engineering and an insatiable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership potential through academic or extracurricular activities.
- A focus on execution.
- Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Young, ambitious, and bright individuals with a flair for excellence
- Confident and bold with excellent communication skills
- Independent thinking with decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.