Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Maintenance Officer – Electrical at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Maintenance Officer – Electrical at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- To manage and ensure execution of planned and unplanned maintenance activities in order to ensure reliability and availability of all milling machines.
- Coordinate machine maintenance to ensure that maintenance plans are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure reduction in downtime to prevent low machine productivity.
- Provide regular updates to superiors on the status of electrical systems, document and recommend improvements or upgrades for future analysis and reference.
- Plan, design and implement the modification of plants as the need arises.
- Maintain knowledge of new electrical technology and train team members to improve their competence.
- Manage the budget for electrical maintenance, including procurement of parts.
- Promote and enforce electrical safety protocols to prevent accidents and ensure the safety of employees.
- B.Sc or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of milling technology is an added advantage.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong analytical skills with exceptional technological knowledge.
- Pay keen attention to details and critical thinking skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.