Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
At Infinion Technologies, we design productivity boosting solutions aimed at delivering business value and making infrastructure and applications available to enterprises. We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency. As a certified Microsoft Partner, we never lose sight of the role we play in helping businesses automate their processes and solve their problems in the local and international community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Workplace Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Responsible for assisting in the design and delivery of Microsoft solutions to meet business objectives and technical requirements, to create effective knowledge sharing, collaboration and workflow solutions to drive the effective delivery of VSOs programs.
- Work with the Microsoft 365 Product owner to design and deploy new Microsoft 365 solutions such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Power Automate among others to improve ways of working in the organization
- Assist with training and adoption of new Microsoft 365 solutions and processes including delivery & creation of training plans, materials, and documentation
- Provide technical user support for incidents escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system / application issues
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
- Explore ways to scale Microsofts offering, such as with the Power Platform, within the organization based on business opportunities and other technical innovations
- Work with the Microsoft 365 cluster team to develop, manage and implement the Microsoft 365 roadmap, leveraging new platform innovations as they are released
- Assist with the migration of content from various sources (country office servers, google drive, drop box, personal computers, one drive, SharePoint etc.) to Microsoft 365 environment as designed
- Offer technical support on Microsoft PowerBI platform to staff in the organization
- Design test scenarios/cases for Office 365 (Teams, Exchange, SharePoint, DMS), Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows 10, and other digital workplace solutions
- Develop testing scopes and schedules for projects
- Collaborate regularly with internal and external stakeholders to meet project objectives
- Provide regular status updates regarding accomplishments, top priorities, and risks/issues
- Provide hands-on technical expertise, develop documentation and provide training for other members of your team.
Requisite Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 3 years cognate experience. Experience in the technology industry is key.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 administration and Microsoft PowerBI usage
- Deep Understanding of voice/video communications within Teams
- Extensive Experience designing and leading migration projects to Teams (from Skype, SharePoint/OneDrive, and Enterprise Voice)
- Understanding of App Protection Policies and Azure Conditional Access Policies
- Understanding of Group Policy Objects (GPO) and security controls.
- Deep understanding of all Office 365 applications functionality and governance.
- Up to date knowledge of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- Skilled at user training and support
- Ability to configure Microsoft 365 to manage processes and document storage
Key Competencies & Behavioural Expectations:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight timelines in a high-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Dedication to meet project deadlines
- Professional demeanor
Application Closins Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.