Office Assistant at Moniepoint Incorporated
Job Title: Office Assistant at Moniepoint Incorporated
- The Office Assistant, performs a range of clerical and administrative tasks to support daily operations in an office setting.
- Their duties include sorting and distributing mail throughout the office and to relevant parties, greeting office visitors and directing them to employees and coordinating with the Admin Services department to schedule space bookings for meetings or physical appointments
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize the office space and assist members of staff in ways that optimize procedures.
- Schedule and plan meetings, space bookings and appointments.
- Carry out clerical duties such as scanning, filing, copying and printing.
- Greet visitors and provide relevant information to visitors while ensuring discretion.
- Arranging and tracking the distribution, location, condition, maintenance and care of, allocation and use of the company?s inventory and goods (e.g. accessories, appliances, cases, costumes, equipment, furniture, furnishings, hardware, instruments, merchandise, props, software, technology, vehicles, wardrobe, etc.) at all times and ensuring appropriate levels are available in the store for the efficient execution of all projects and running of the business at all times.
- Effective and efficient stock keeping and reporting.
- Supporting other units to support the projects? logistics from start to finish.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mails and items from suppliers to the appropriate department.
- Constantly communicating with all stakeholders to keep them updated, including attending meetings and preparing regular reports for the management team.
- Undertaking any necessary duties to ensure a first-class service is provided at all times.
Qualifications, Competency & Skills Required
- Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification in Administration or Mass Communications with a minimum of one year previous travel, logistics, inventory management, operations or office administration experience.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user, particularly Word, Excel.
- Competent Internet, email and Google applications user.
- Sound knowledge of the FinTech industry within Nigeria
Candidate Abilities & Personality Profile:
- An organised and assertive individual who is proactive, creative, and resourceful.
- An outstanding team player and self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Great at staying calm and diplomatic under intense pressure.
- Able to manage own time and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met and targets achieved, and take personal responsibility for own work and actions.
- Able to work within a secure and confidential environment, maintain confidentiality and demonstrate tact and diplomacy at all times.
- Able to use own initiative and make simple or business-critical decisions as required.
- Clear verbal communicator with excellent telephone manners.
- Able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Able to develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and a professional manner and approach at all times including an equable temperament and a neat appearance.
- Able to cope well when under pressure from competing priorities, unpredictable requests and interruptions.
- Keenly interested in the FinTech, hospitality and logistics industries in Nigeria.
What We Can Offer You
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We?ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You?ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
What to expect in the Hiring Process
- A preliminary phone call with the Recruiter
- An interview with the Hiring Manager
- An interview with a member of our Executive team.
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.