Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Work Dey HR Services
Operations Manager at Work Dey HR Services
Job Title: Operations Manager at Work Dey HR Services
Location: Central Business District,Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to monitor our Multi-outlet entertainment Hub’s functions and build processes that meet our business needs.
- Business Operations Manager responsibilities include tracking business results for the outlets, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production KPIs.
- To be a successful Business Operations Manager, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organization. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions are in line with our strategic goals.
- Ensure all outlets operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish outlet KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Business Management or relevant field
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills.
N300,000 – N450,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.