Criterion Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Anticipates and provides a high level of initiative and support to the Chairman.
- Organizes and coordinates the Chairman?s schedule and travel arrangements
- Reminds, updates, and notifies the Chairman of all appointments
- Prepares and organizes information materials for the Chairman and/or meetings
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed
- Schedule travels, arrange meetings and be responsible for handling information requests.
- Participates in meetings and workshops and assists with documenting these e.g., by taking minutes
- Maintains the filing system of office correspondence and other such documents
- Assists in creating and maintaining a filing system for the office, treats information confidentially, specifically, in the areas of personnel and finance.
- Manage documents electronically, including letters, memos, itineraries, and other related documents.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in handling files, e-mail, and other sensitive client information for the Chairman and in all aspects of the role.
- Must possess a minimum of 2.1 (Second Class Upper Division) Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 7 years work experience in a similar role,
- strong numeracy skills, attention to detail, and ability to deliver under pressure.
- The ideal candidate should be sharp, personable, able to carry out assignments with limited guidance and should be able to communicate effectively across the organizational spectrum.
- Above average proficiency with Excel required.
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Strong communication and Inter-personnel skills.
- Ability to work effectively with different people and teams of people by putting others at ease.
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining effectiveness.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and scanned copies of their certificates to:?email@example.com?using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.