Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Evaluate Media is a Nigeria’s foremost marketing and media relations company. We focus on helping SMEs thrive by providing the necessary tool and strategies for effective competition in their various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will work closely with the MD while providing apt support and play key leadership role as may be required from time to time.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Director including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, plan, coordinate and ensures the Managing Director’s schedule is followed and respected; acts in a “gatekeeper” capacity, creating win-win situations for direct access to CEO’s time and office.
- Composing and preparing correspondence; monitors and responds to emails; researches required information or background on organizations and individuals.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Managing Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Consult with the CEO in determining appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Manage the MD’s Online Profile I.e. Instagram, Linkedin accounts, press publications etc. professionally communicating him in the appropriate light
- Follow up with company clients for feedback, pending invoices and payments etc. And liaising with staff internally to ensure feedback are adequately understood and active resolution is implemented
- Work closely and effectively with the Managing Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follows up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the internal and external environments and keep the CEO updated.
- Manage the Managing Director’s office ensuring the proper documentation and record keeping on behalf of the CEO.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Deputizing for the Managing Director, making decisions and delegating work to others in his absence.
- Ensure the Managing Director is fully briefed on, or prepared for engagements he is involved in.
- perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be deemed necessary
- A good background in content writing is an added advantage
- Should be smart, proactive and intelligent.
- Female preferably.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.