Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Research and Executive Assistant at Aloinett Advisors
Job Title: Research and Executive Assistant at Aloinett Advisors
Location: Wuye, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Aloinett Advisors, a young policy advisory agency, and its NGO arm, Meraki Afrique, offer an internship opportunity for an enthusiastic individual keen to gain experience in trade, investment, and development across Africa.
- This internship involves managing schedules, conducting research, handling social media, updating our website, and working closely with our female Principal Advisor.
- You’ll be expected to report to our home office in Wuye, Abuja, at least twice a week excluding weekends.
- A six-week probation period will apply.
- Coordinate and manage schedules, appointments, and meetings.
- Conduct research to support a variety of projects.
- Manage and update social media platforms and the company website.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Act as a liaison between the executive team, staff, clients, and external partners.
- Carry out other assigned tasks, as needed.
- A Degree in a relevant field is advantageous.
- Self-motivated and strong ability to manage upwards.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in research, social media, and website management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Availability to report to the home office in Wuye, Abuja, at least twice a week.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2023.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit aloinettadvisors.com.