Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager – Africa
Job ID: R-95541
Location: Lagos (flexible with Africa Operating Unit)
What You will Do
- Develop short – (1 year) and mid-term (2 – 3 years) business / brand plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support Africa Operating Unit category and brand growth targets.
- Assess attractive local Africa Operating Unit consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by the Company by leveraging consumer research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas (e.g., new beverage sub-categories, new packaging opportunities, new merchandise categories, new channels of distribution to sell licensed merchandise).
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to members of project teams.
- Manage Brand Net Revenue, Gross Profit, Direct Marketing Expenditure to deliver Africa Operating Unit brand growth and financial targets.
- Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute brand plan.
- Where applicable, ensure appropriate implementation of global/regional direction into local execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 8 – 10 years of brand management / marketing experience. Innovation experience a plus (demonstrated ability to lead a concept from idea to shelf).
- CPG Experience a plus
- Ability to manage a Africa Operating Unit brand – inclusive of key strategies and innovative plans and initiatives – while motivating/leading, coordinating and working with key internal and external cross-functional partners to deliver on long – (3+ years), mid- and short-term objectives and business plan metrics.
- Brand Equity
- Marketing concepts
- Marketing operating strategies
- Creative concept evaluation
- Strong financial acumen and business analytics
- Leadership and Project management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.