Moniepoint is a financial technology company digitising Africa?s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit and business management tools they need to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
?Job Title: Settlement and Reconciliation Officer
- Review of account statements and settlement reports.
- Upload of settlement reports
- Generation of settlement entries
- Review of expectations when not available and appropriate escalation
- Review of exceptions (items outstanding post reconciliation; that is a comparison of internal expectations with statements/settlement entries).
- Escalation of exceptions to the Product teams/Banks.
- Ensure no loss of funds.
- Detect and escalate any loss of funds to all stakeholders promptly
- Minimum of a Degree for a reputable institution
- 2 to 4 years experience in a settlement and reconciliation role
- Microsoft Excel skills
Essential Skill / Qualities:
- Understanding of payment industry transaction dynamics
- Ability to work with massive data set
- Attention to details
- Understanding of reconciliation.
What we can Offer You
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We?ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You?ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A technical interview with the people operations team
- A behavioral and technical interview with a member of the Executive team.
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.