Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Onboarding and Employee Services, MTN GlobalConnect
Job Identification: 2048
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Key Performance Areas
Recruitment & Onboarding:
- Act as the first point of contact between the candidates and the company including interviews, tests, and interpersonal communication to present good first impression of the company.
- Post vacancies on official advertising channels, ORC/LinkedIn/MTN Careers website.
- Screen and filter all resumes submitted to the open job order, seeking only the most qualified applicant as per MTN Global Talent Standards.
- Administrate the Hirevue assessment & shortlisting platform.
- Arrange interviews for hiring managers.
- Perform Background and reference Checks for all prospective hires, accurately documenting these activities.
- Ensure feedback is provided to the applicants (CV acknowledgment, Regret Letters, Offer letters)
- Prepare internal memos for changing assignments, and promotions for internal employees.
- Record and maintain new employees’ files and documents.
- Ensure availability of all related documents to manage the VISA /Work permit process issuing ahead of time.
- Coordinate seamless onboarding and induction of New Joiners in coordination with internal stakeholders and OpCo HRs.
- Manage the probation period process in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper filing and information retrieval of all related documents
- Spool data & report on recruiting activities and onboarding programs to guide management.
Employee Relations & Services:
- Provide Human Resource support to all employees based in Rest of the World (ROW), liasing actively with HR support person at the different OpCos
- Seek to add value to the company by offering advice and assistance to new and current employees.
- Establish, maintain and foster good relationships between the company and employees.
- Manage, monitor and control all company employee’s attendance and leave through the Human Capital Management (HCM) system
- Ensure the proper follow-up of employees’ requests and reply to their inquiries and complaints in a timely manner (HR helpdesk, emails).
- Manage and coordinate Employee medical, life and PA insurance policy and participate in the yearly tendering process.
- Ensure involvement in multiple aspects of the business, including production statistics, employee data status and other projections.
- Respond to complex queries and manage all aspects of issues across the employee lifecycle such as disciplinaries, PIP processes, redundancies, and support the HR leadership with new projects.
- Conduct adequate communication about HR Business Partnering with line managers of all divisions, through the scheduled quarterly meetings and as the need arise.
- Take part in designing and executing social events to boost employee engagement and enhance work-life balance.
- Timely provide necessary requested reports
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Time to fill/ Hiring ratio.
- Turnover ratio.
- Sentimeter results (e.g. HR Service)
- Effective management of Secondments and Secondees
- 100% information and data compliance.
- Effective communication channels/ initiatives.
- Compliance to Policies & Procedures.
- Minimum of 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree in anequivalent specialization (Human Resources or Business Administration)
- English and additional language is an advantage.
- Potential manager track record of 3+ years; with experience in HR Operations, Recruitment and Employee relations.
- Working in the Telecom industry is preferable.
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.