Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Technical Lead at Dangote Group
Job Title: Technical Lead at Dangote Group
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Technical Lead coordinates and provides first level vetting, review of daily outputs from major departments sieving for management’s inputs and final approval. S/he will also act as the focal channel of communication and information for senior management.
- Assess project briefs to determine the technical parameters and required resources.
- Identifying project risks and formulating strategies to guard against them.
- Conduct assessment of overall business performance against set objectives and identify areas of improvement.
- Review Reports and highlight key trends, observations and interventions points required by the line manager.
- Summarize key highlights of Performance Reports distilling key notes for the attention of the line manager.
- Ensure strict adherence to company policies, guidelines and other directives by the line manager.
- Provide leadership by giving guidance and direction to supervisors in achieving agreed service levels by enabling people, process and technology.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in any discipline/field of study.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar role.
- Membership of relevant professional management bodies.
- Experience across multiple industries/markets e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities. International work experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication, analytical and evaluation skills.
- Possess strong business acumen, work ethics with good industry knowledge
- Excellent Customer Orientation
- Project Management Experience and organizational skills
- Good managerial leadership and Interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.