Union Bank of Nigeria
Union Bank of Nigeria (“UBN”) was established in 1917 and is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, commercial and corporate clients. With a robust geographical network comprising more than 300 service centres and over 950+ ATMs spread across Nigeria, we have remained committed to helping individuals, families and businesses grow for nearly a century.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2024 Graduate Trainee Program
- The Union Bank Management Trainee Program is a comprehensive training program designed to prepare high-performing young talents into becoming well-rounded bankers and the future leaders of the Bank.
- At Union Bank, we are building a team of multi-faceted and extraordinary individuals who are fully prepared and equipped to take on new challenges, make an impact and work across the different aspects of the business.
- Our Graduate Trainee Program has been designed to give graduates the opportunity to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organisation through pieces of training and vital on-the-job experience via the following pathways:
- Sales Academy
- Tech Bootcamp
- General Management Trainee
Why Union Bank?
- As one of Nigeria’s longest-standing and most respected financial institutions our Graduate Trainee program is the perfect way to set the right foundation for your career.
As a participant in the Graduate Trainee Programme, you will gain the following:
- World-Class Learning Platform: Seven (7) learning academies, 5-day exam leave for select courses, partnerships with professional bodies, and training to hone your skills and grow.
- Broad Career Opportunities: At Union Bank, you have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current departments.
- Leadership Skills: Learn ethical leadership skills needed by leaders throughout every organisation, regardless of role, industry, or location.
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities: Get rewarded for ownership, creativity and innovation. We do this through several initiatives such as the UBER Awards, Annual Innovation Case Challenge, Central Processing Centre (CPC) Awards, Service Improvement Challenge, Recyclemania etc.
- Excellent Work Environment: Enjoy a work community that excels in diversity, thrives on mutual respect, promotes employee well-being, productivity, and growth; Flexible work locations for eligible roles, and additional leave days for support staff are some of the benefits of joining #TeamUnion
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree (2nd class lower) or HND (Lower class) in any discipline.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2024.
- No previous work experience is required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shold:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualification in computer-related disciplines (Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required for Tech Bootcamp applicants.
To apply for this job please visit www.unionbankng.com.