Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Account Speacialist at Bolt Nigeria
Job Title:Account Speacialist at Bolt Nigeria
- We are looking for an Account Specialist to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow strong partnerships.
- It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with smart people, come up with scalable solutions to operational problems, and see the results of your work each day.
About the Role
- You’ll be responsible for building lasting relationships with our partners and driving performance improvements across the Bolt Food organisation and beyond.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage and expand relationships with existing small and medium providers and proactively identify further new business opportunities while ensuring strong operational KPIs.
- Ensure that all campaigns processes are in place at a city level and proactively improve overall monthly campaign performance.
- Observe market specific behaviour to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Creating account plans to grow volumes from existing clients.
- Replying to client queries and solving their challenges.
- Be both data-sensitive and sales-minded in order to prepare monthly reports from our accounts.
- Work with both Partners Operations and Sales Managers to ensure that every important provider that goes online in the platform meets our quality standards.
- Renegotiate the contract’s conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans with restaurants on a monthly basis.
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Restaurant Operations, Sales, Customer Service, Courier).
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Operations or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in account management, business consultancy, business development.
- Proven track record of client success and consistently achieving metrics and revenue targets.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English .
- You’re empathic and customer oriented.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret and present data to support decision-making.
Application Closing Date