Wasche Point Laundry Limited
Wasche Point Laundry Limited is a worldclass standard laundry company that provides a wide range of services to working-class individuals across Nigeria. Our services include: Dry Cleaning, Laundry, laundromat and Alterations. We cater to all laundry needs through our wide range of services such as Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Laundromat, Alterations, Wedding Dress Care, Leather, and Suede Care.
Our establishment is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, such as: high-efficiency washers and dryers, supported by advanced technology to make clean laundry less of a chore, and an alteration unit manned by well-experienced tailors to tackle fabric faults. Our avant-garde facility has a cozy lounge, fully air-conditioned laundry rooms, do-it-yourself laundry service, coffee/juice bar, ?free Wi-Fi, spacious parking lot, customers are sure to have an enjoyable and relaxed washing experience while they get their laundry done?. We pride ourselves in being the ?Best Lagos Laundry and Dry Cleaning in Lekki.?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location:?Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain accurate records of inventory levels, stock movements, and expiration dates.
- Conduct regular stock audits to reconcile physical stock with system records.
- Monitor and manage stock levels to prevent shortages or overstock situations.
- Organize and maintain an efficient and well-organized storage system.
- Implement proper handling and stacking procedures to prevent damage or spoilage.
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation for all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Generate and update inventory reports, stock registers, and other relevant documentation.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
N80,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:?email@example.com?using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit waschepoint.com.